CTR Website Use Agreement
THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE CONSTITUTES A WEBSITE USE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USER (REFERRED TO AS "USER" OR "YOU") AND COUNCIL FOR TEXTILE RECYCLING. ("CTR"). BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE AGREEMENT'S TERMS, CEASE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND PROTECTED AS SUCH. Copyright 2011 Council for Textile Recycling. All rights reserved
- You agree to use the Website pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
- CTR has the right to process, obtain and use information and materials received from you (e.g., name, physical address, e-mail address) through your use of the Website for any purpose.
- CTR, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of any such changes will be posted on the Website.
- The CTR Website is protected by copyright(s) pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You will refrain from violating any such copyrights or use the information on the Website improperly as well as abide by any and all copyright notices, trademark notices, ownership information or restrictions contained on the Website. You may download and make copies of the content and other downloadable items displayed on this Website, provided that you not use them for a commercial purpose and maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content.
- CTR, at its sole discretion, may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database or content. CTR may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without notice or liability.
- You represent and agree that you will not upload, post, transmit to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any materials which:
- prevent, restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying the Website;
- are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or governmental regulation;
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- contain a virus or other harmful or destructive elements;
- contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
- contain advertising of any kind; or
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of facts.
- You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CTR and all of its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, penalties, losses, damages, cost and expense (including court costs and reasonable attorney's fees, expert fees, interest expense and amounts paid in compromise or settlement), suits or actions arising out of or resulting from any breach by you of this Agreement, including the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
- The Website may contain hypertext links and pointers to other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources operated and controlled by parties other than CTR. Links to and from the Website to such third party sites do not imply or constitute an endorsement by the CTR of any third party material or content.
- CTR does not guarantee or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any statement, advice, opinion or other information on the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. The Website and the materials located thereon are provided for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal or other professional advice or service. The information contained in or through the Website is based upon sources believed to be accurate and reliable; and we have exercised reasonable care to assure the accuracy of the information. However, we make no representation or warranty as to such accuracy discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
- The CTR reserves the right to disclose any information as required by any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the CTR's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
- THE CTR WEBSITE AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CTR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, FOR ANY HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, CTR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CTR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM ERROR OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. CTR SHALL NOT LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CTR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CTR OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, AND THEREFORE THE PRECEDING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You agree to refrain from any illegal activity with relation to use of the Web Site.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to the Website, you hereby grant to CTR a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise fully exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against CTR for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
- You acknowledge that Communications involving the Website are not confidential and that Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to CTR, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and CTR other than pursuant to this Agreement.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, COUNTY OF BERGEN.
- CTR is hereby entitled to cease use of the Website at any times without notice.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between CTR and you with respect to your use of and access to the Website. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and CTR with respect to the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of and access to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give legal effect to the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement or the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records generated and maintained in printed form by CTR. The failure of CTR to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor bar CTR's right to enforce the provision.
Be advised that if you provide information online, that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. CTR does not guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.